Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Road A or B

Often times we tend to look at our current life and start wondering about our past actions. Doubting questions arise: "If I hadn't done that or if only I had done this other thing, then things would have been better." Truth of the matter is that regardless of which path we took in the past, we would have still ended up in the same place. Our actions are the cause and our situation is the effect. However, our actions are a result of our being. Who we are determines our actions and not the other way around. Our belief systems cause our actions. Therefore, had we taken road A versus road B, we would have still ended up where we are now.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if there is anyone who can claim to know where they are? You know where I'm going with this, don't you? he he

    P.S. I don't mean to sound too zen or anything like that. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where we are! Pfft!! We are here, wherever that happens to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The king is about to execute his young servant for daring to court his daughter. He says, "I will spare your life but under one condition, if you can do what I am about to ask you to do." The servant, of course, agrees. The king say, "go there, I don't know where, bring that I don't know what." The servant says, "I went there I don't know where, I brought you that I don't know what." The king spares his life and agrees to let him marry his daughter. Three apples fell from the sky, one apple for the one who read this, one apple for the one who wrote this and one apply for someone else who might need it more than anyone else.

    Lav bola, sarkar? xo hima ki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third apple fell on Newton's head just before he discovered the law of Gravity. De hima Ki!

    ReplyDelete